Copyright Infringement Notice
At Becca Travis Real Estate Inc., we respect intellectual property rights. If you believe that any material on our website or mobile application infringes your copyright, please follow the instructions below to notify us.
To file a copyright infringement notice, you (or your authorized agent) must provide the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed, or a representative list if multiple works are involved.
- Clear identification of the infringing material and information to help us locate it. Please provide direct URLs or screenshots if URLs are not available.
- Your contact details, including address, phone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send your copyright infringement notice to.
Attention: Becca Travis Copyright Agent 2410 L & N Drive Suite C Huntsville, AL 35801 Email: Hello@BeccaTravis.com
Please note that intentionally making false claims of copyright infringement may have legal consequences, including liability for damages and criminal prosecution for perjury. We recommend consulting with a legal advisor before submitting a notice.
If you believe that a copyright infringement notice has been mistakenly filed against you, you have the option to send us a counter-notice. Please ensure that your counter-notice complies with the requirements set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
For more information about copyright law and the DMCA, you can visit the U.S. Copyright Office's website at http://www.loc.gov/copyright.